Forum Launched!

Visit The Calvinist Café reformed Baptist forum and web portal at www.thecalvinistcafe.org.
To learn how to install e-book files to your device, click here.

Monday, April 2, 2012

C.I. Scofield - In Many Pulpits





You may be asking why Scofield appears on a Reformed forum. In my opinion, C.I. Scofield is often badly maligned by certain members of the Reformed community, and the most of this has been undeserved.  Unfortunately, it has become almost habitual for some to spend too much energy striking out at dispensationalism -- and Scofield is considered by them to be the main proponent of that system.  While I don't fully subscribe to Scofield's hermeneutics and don't agree with him on every point, I can say that about every extra-Biblical author that I read.  I do find this book particularly edifying, especially the sermonette entitled The Demon of Worry.  Please read and decide for yourself.  I wouldn't attempt to provide a work that I believed to be heretical or otherwise in error on a major doctrinal point.

**The password for download is calvinistcafe

No comments:

Post a Comment